#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }

Chad Cole

I was born June 4th, 1974, which means I am a Gemini. I went to St. Mary's high school in Stockton, California. As a young boy I had the dream as most boys do to play professional sports for a living.

Some of my hobbies include playing basketball, running, all water & snow sports,...basically anything active. I hang out with my girlfriend and all of my friends too.

In the summer 1998 I worked for a resort on the beach called La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club. While working there, a photographer approached and told me I should get into modeling. To be honest with you I really was not interested at first. But one day I got the nerve to go into Jet Set, a local modeling agency. The agency suggested I loose weight. I was a whopping 255 pounds then. So I lost the weight.


I must say the best modeling job I've had was with The Buckle in Porta Ve Arta. We had the best time. Now it's a year and a half later and I am still traveling a lot, meeting all sorts of different people and enjoying every moment of it.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario